GIVI MT505 Tanklock Tank Bag - 5 Litre
- - volume: 5 litres
- - sizes: 190 x 280 x 220 (height x depth x width)
- - Tanklock system
- - Inner pocket to store a smart phone
- - Inner pocket in the top-shell
- - Shoulder strap for transportation
- - Rain cover
- - Zipper pulls designed to be used with a safety lock
- - Rear pocket prepared for a cable port, to be combined with the POWER HUB accessories for electronic devices.
The TankLock system on the GIVI MT505 eliminates the need of straps or magnetic limpets, previously used to fasten your tank bag to the bike. Thanks to a small mounting ring attached to the tank cap, the bag can now be attached by simply aligning it to the mounting ring and pressing lightly until you hear the classic "click." Equally easy is the removal of the bag; to release it you can just pull the red lever located at the base of your tank bag. The mounting rings depend on the make and model of your motorcycle, and you need to check the compatibility list to establish which ring is for use with your model of motorcycle. See further information below.
This tank bag uses the Tanklock fitting system to lock and unlock it from your motorcycles fuel tank. It requires an additional mounting kit.
- Find your motorcycle within the 'My Motorcycle' Listing to see whether your motorcycle is compatible with the tanklock system. Click here
- To purchase your bikes specific mounting kit Click here
Power supply explained:
Use the GIVI power supply system to charge and run your electrical devices on the go as shown in photo 5 above.
The GIVI S111 hub kit can take up to three USB devices e.g. mobile phone, sat nav, camera or tablet. The hub needs to be installed combined with the GIVI S110 12V outlet socket. Select the power supply feature above to add to your tankbag purchase. For more details on both of these products Click here.